To help our nonprofit partners during these uncertain times, Apparo is hosting a weekly Navigating the Crisis webinar via Zoom. This week we covered simple steps for data protection.
The current pandemic – and related rise in people working remotely – present new security threats. In this webinar, panelists take us through simple steps for defending ourselves from the bad actors who want to take advantage of the crisis. They discuss:
- The importance of cyber security, for organization both large + small
- Cyber threats related to the COVID-19 pandemic + working remotely
- Real-life cyber incidents they’ve encountered + what they did to prevent a repeat disaster
- And more!
Give the webinar a watch below! By the end of the discussion, you will have a guide for protecting your data through and beyond the current crisis.
Be sure to also check out our Nonprofit Resources page. This has other information your nonprofit will find useful as we navigate the current crisis.
Week 9 Webinar: Simple Steps For Data Protection
- Chris Evans, Technology Analyst at AIG
- Kevin Harris, Director of Infrastructure, Operations, & Security at AAA Carolinas
- Brian Hinkle, Solutions Architect at AAA Carolinas
- Aiko Okamoto, Director of Finance, IT, and Human Resources at Humane Society of Charlotte
- Stephanie McKee, Apparo
- Jennifer Ray, Apparo
Secure Email and Other Security Products
- Google G Suite for Nonprofits
- Secure Email/MFA
- How to Guard Against Phishing Scams
- That Email Might Be Infected Too
Security Awareness Training
Security Tips & Tools