Tech Therapy for Nonprofits
What is Tech Therapy?
Our Tech Therapy program is the first step in your relationship with Apparo, whether you just need some coaching to overcome everyday challenges or a deeper dive into more complex problems. We can help you:
- Increase organizational productivity
- Boost your ability and confidence
- Improve efficiency and increase ability to serve your constituents
- Provide technology coaching to your team
At no cost to your nonprofit, Apparo’s Tech Therapists (staff and skilled volunteers) will dedicate up to 8 hours of time (per issue) to learn your organizational challenges and give you advice, guidance, and resources to help you work at your best. They'll provide tips and guide you to the best path forward to achieve the solutions you need. Need more than 8 hours of help? No problem! Our Tech Therapists will help direct you to other Apparo programs and services to meet your needs.
Tech Therapy Topics
To be eligible for Tech Therapy, organizations must meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold current 501(c)(3) nonprofit designation
- Employ at least one full-time paid staff member
- Be located in the Greater Charlotte area
- Have a mission that does not focus primarily on promoting religious activity or political campaign activity
Let's Get Started!
Use the form below to engage with Tech Therapy at no cost for up to 8 hours.