COVID-19 won't stop us - and we won't let it stop you! If your nonprofit is looking for support navigating remote work and serving constituents from afar, you've come to the right place.
Tech Therapy for Nonprofits
What is Tech Therapy?
Apparo's Tech Therapy is the first step in taking your nonprofit from outdated and overwhelmed to your most efficient and impactful.
At no cost to your nonprofit, Apparo’s Tech Therapists learn your organizational challenges and give you advice, guidance, and resources to help you work at your best.
Tech Therapy Topics
To be eligible for Tech Therapy, organizations must meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold current 501(c)(3) nonprofit designation
- Employ at least one full-time paid staff member
- Be located in the Greater Charlotte area
- Have a mission that does not focus primarily on promoting religious activity or political campaign activity
- Have a minimum annual operating budget of $250,000
Let's Get Started!
Use the form below to engage with Tech Therapy at no cost.