Center for Community Transitions has reached out to Apparo for support in optimizing their use of Salesforce.
Center for Community Transitions (CCT) strengthens our community by helping people with criminal records and their families find a healthier and more productive way of living. They provide employment and transition services; support alternatives to incarceration; and restore and strengthens family bonds.
Their goals are to:
- Return individuals to their family and our community as law-abiding citizens and reengage them as parents, employees and neighbors.
- Break the cycle of recidivism and of intergenerational criminal justice involvement.
- Advocate for social justice changes in the system that eliminates barriers and obstacles to full restoration of citizen rights.
- Strengthen families affected by incarceration.
CCT leadership seeks corporate volunteer support to help configure and customize their Salesforce platform, helping them better manage resources, data, reporting, effectiveness and create outcome metrics.
Anticipated project impact:
- Provide consistent database to track all programs, outcomes and effectiveness
- Increase staff capacity and efficiencies
- Decrease manual processes
- Support organizational growth