Center for Community Transitions has reached out to Apparo for support in mapping and assessing their business processes.
Center for Community Transitions (CCT) strengthens our community by helping people with criminal records and their families find a healthier and more productive way of living. They provide employment and transition services; support alternatives to incarceration; and restore and strengthens family bonds.
Their goals are to:
- Return individuals to their family and our community as law-abiding citizens and reengage them as parents, employees and neighbors.
- Break the cycle of recidivism and of intergenerational criminal justice involvement.
- Advocate for social justice changes in the system that eliminates barriers and obstacles to full restoration of citizen rights.
- Strengthen families affected by incarceration.
CCT leadership is seeking a corporate volunteer to create create documentation of the data related processes for their programs/services and identify how this information touches their various systems. This will be instrumental in allowing them to identify areas where technology integration can eliminate duplicate data entry, reduce errors and allow their staff to be more effective and collaborative in supporting their operations, goals and strategic initiatives.
Anticipated Project Impact:
- Better understand current processes
- Create more efficient business processes to fit business requirements
- Increase staff efficiency and capacity
- Improved onboarding of staff