Camino Community Center has experienced a great amount of growth over the last few years and their leadership has put various technology solutions in place in order to support this growth. They are seeking a corporate volunteer team to select an integrated system that will allow collection, sharing, tracking, analysis and reporting of data and other information.
Key project steps:
• Current State Assessment – Skilled volunteer will work with Camino to understand high level processes and applications/tools used today. Understand gaps and pain points
• Document requirements –Skilled volunteer will work with Camino to document prioritized requirements based on needs of Camino
• Conduct marketplace research – Skilled volunteer will conduct marketplace research to determine 3-4 tools available in the marketplace that meet requirements and are within budget
• Demo and evaluation – Skilled volunteer will schedule demos and help guide evaluation of each tool against list of requirements
• Decision – Camino Community Center will select application that best fits their needs.
Camino Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization focused on equipping all people to live healthy, hopeful, and productive lives. Since 2003, Camino has served low-income families in the greater Charlotte area through a free health clinic, mental health clinic, thrift store, homeless outreach program, and a variety of other health and human services. The community center is bilingual and multicultural, bridging gaps between language and cultural barriers for families in need.