Not long ago, nonprofits like Alexander Youth Network and Hospitality House were frustrated by their technology, and overwhelmed by the unlimited options for their limited budgets.
Until they made a technology plan.
Now, they are confident in making tech decisions, and spend money on the right tools at the right time.
Want the same clarification and confidence
at your organization?
Join us on June 21st and hear from the experts on how to implement a successful technology plan.
This Nonprofit Insights forum is for you if:
- You're frustrated with your current technology and processes
- You're overwhelmed by tech options and are working with a limited budget
- You don't feel knowledgeable enough to make the best technology decisions
- You already have a technology plan but don't know what to do next
- You have not reassessed your technology plan in several years
Imagine no more struggling through multiple tech options for your nonprofit.