The application is open! Apply here.
Your Website Matters
Websites that are well-designed help nonprofits better engage with volunteers and donors, as well as attract new constituents. Apparo is committed to enhancing the capacity of Charlotte-area nonprofits. Having a user-friendly website can improve performance and provide constituents with a more fulfilling experience.
Apparo’s Website for Good Award, now in its 3rd year, will provide one grant applicant with a custom website valued at $20,000. Rabell Creative has been selected to provide a website that is well-designed to help nonprofits better engage with volunteers and donors, as well as attract new constituents.
- Consultation to create website content and content map / content audit
- Customized website design
- Up to two (2) design comps with two (2) re-designs
- Assistance creating up to thirty-five (35) pages
- Domain administration/ set-up
- One "Contact Us" page
- Photo gallery
- Installation of Google Analytics
- SEO consultation
- Link to donation processing
- Link to social media tools
- Two (2) one-hour training sessions (video or live, depending upon need)
The Website for Good Award will take place in two phases
- Phase I: Content audit of the awarded nonprofit’s existing website and drafting of new content map (approx. 60-90 days)
- Phase II: Design and Implementation (approx. 60-90 days)
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3)
Applications will be judged based on:
Impact (40%) How critically is the update needed? How much more clarity could be brought to the mission if the website were improved?
Congruity (30%) Does the applicant have a vision for the end product? Do they understand how a new website will function for their organization and where improvements will actually improve their services?
Feasibility (20%) Are the proposed changes possible under the grant guidelines?
Sustainability (10%) Will an updated/redesigned website be sustained by the organization upon project completion?