Ever wanted to expand your skillset in a subject like WordPress administration, social media management, or SharePoint? An Apparo training event might be just the kind of hands-on practice you need.
Training events come in a variety of formats, each creating a great space for hands-on learning and collaboration:
- Team Training - single or multi-session trainings for staff members from one nonprofit
- Training Group - training for staff members from multiple nonprofits
- Multi-session Training - curriculum-based trainings, typically in 4-part sessions, for groups of 10 to 20 nonprofit staff from multiple nonprofits
Events are hosted by community volunteers and, occasionally, by an Apparo staff member. Locations vary, but all are within the Charlotte area.
Check out some past training group subjects:
- 10 tips to safeguard your business from online security threats.
- Steps you can take to help guard against cyber fraud, and what you can do if you fall victim to it.
- How other small businesses are taking advantage of the latest technology to guard against malicious attacks.
- Microsoft’s commitment to cybersecurity
- Free tools that teach your employees how to work more securely on the Internet