Websites that are well-designed and user friendly help nonprofits better engage with volunteers and donors, and attract new constituents. Having a user-friendly website can improve performance and provide constituents with a more fulfilling experience.
Apparo’s Website for Good Award will provide two grant applicants with a custom website* valued at $10,000! We have preselected two web designers to give you the website your nonprofit deserves.
The winners of the Website for Good Award will receive:
- Kickoff session to review mission, branding, and goals
- Customized website design
- Up to 2 design comps with 2 revisions
- Assistance creating up to 35 pages
- Domain administration/set-up
- 1 – Contact Us page
- Photo Gallery
- Installation of Google Analytics
- SEO consultation
- Link to donation processing
- Link to Social Media Tools
- 2 – One hour training sessions
We want your organization to have the most valuable experience prepping for the Website for Good Award. Below are terms and conditions for the winners:
- Organization must appoint team memberas a primary contact to ensure the project's success. This primary contact will be working with the website designer throughout project duration.
- Primary contact must commit to being available for up to 3 hours per week throughout project duration.
- If the project implementation takes more than 80 hours (approximately 3 months including weekly project meetings, behind the scenes work, etc.), excess hours will be billed to the nonprofit and payable to the web design company.
*Website design is subject to limitations.