Websites that are well-designed and user friendly help nonprofits better engage with volunteers and donors, and attract new constituents. Having a user-friendly website can improve performance and provide constituents with a more fulfilling experience.
Apparo’s Website for Good Award will provide two grant applicants with a custom website* valued at $10,000! We have preselected two web designers to give you the website your nonprofit deserves.
The winners of the Website for Good Award will receive:
- Kickoff session to review mission, branding, and goals
- Customized website design
- Up to 2 design comps with 2 revisions
- Assistance creating up to 35 pages
- Domain administration/set-up
- 1 – Contact Us page
- Photo Gallery
- Installation of Google Analytics
- SEO consultation
- Link to donation processing
- Link to Social Media Tools
- 2 – One hour training sessions
We want your organization to have the most valuable experience prepping for the Website for Good Award. Below are terms and conditions for the winners:
- Organization must appoint team memberas a primary contact to ensure the project's success. This primary contact will be working with the website designer throughout project duration.
- Primary contact must commit to being available for up to 3 hours per week throughout project duration.
- If the project implementation takes more than 80 hours (approximately 3 months including weekly project meetings, behind the scenes work, etc.), excess hours will be billed to the nonprofit and payable to the web design company.
Applications for the 2016 Website for Good Award are due Wednesday, October 28th by 11:59 AM.
*Website design is subject to limitations.