Your Website Matters
Websites that are well-designed help nonprofits better engage with volunteers and donors, as well as attract new constituents. Having a user-friendly website can improve performance and provide constituents with a more fulfilling experience.
Apparo’s Website for Good Award will provide two grant applicants with a custom website* valued at $10,000. We have preselected two web designers to give you the website your nonprofit deserves.
The winners of the Website for Good Award will receive:
- Kickoff session to review mission, branding and goals
- Customized website design
- Up to two (2) design comps with two (2) revisions
- Assistance creating up to 35 pages
- Domain administration/set-up
- One (1) Contact Us page
- Photo Gallery
- Installation of Google Analytics
- SEO consultation
- Link to donation processing
- Link to Social Media Tools
- Two (2) one-hour training sessions
Terms and Conditions
We want your organization to have the most valuable experience prepping for the Website for Good Award. Below are terms and conditions for the winners:
- Organization must appoint a team member as the primary contact to ensure the project's success. This primary contact will be working with the website designer throughout the project's duration.
- Primary contact must commit to being available for up to 3 hours per week throughout the project's duration.
- If the project implementation takes more than 80 hours (approximately 3 months, including weekly project meetings, behind the scenes work, etc.), excess hours will be billed to the nonprofit and payable to the web design company.
*Website design is subject to limitations.