On November 7th, Apparo is kicking off its second annual Local Good Week!
Apparo’s Local Good Week celebrates you—nonprofits making a significant impact, bringing passions, resources, and insight to the community. Now it’s time to tell your story!
Throughout the week, Apparo will share stories via social media to bring added awareness to local nonprofit missions. As a friend of Apparo, we would love for you to get involved.
Local Good Week participants will:
- Follow Apparo on Twitter (@ApparoCLT) and like us on Facebook
- Submit current social media metrics (number of Page likes and followers, etc.) for Facebook and/or Twitter to track results
- Share your nonprofit story by posting mission-related photos on Twitter and Facebook. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ApparoLocalGood
- Follow the hashtag on Twitter and Facebook and retweet/share other nonprofit stories
- Apply for the Website for Good Award (optional)
It’s that simple.