Apparo's Community Impact Projects (CIP) partner a nonprofit in need of a technology solution with a corporate volunteer to address that need. Through a series of meetings facilitated by an Apparo partner, nonprofits receive an assessment of needs and implementation of a sustainable solution to increase volunteers, donors and impact. The time commitment is approximately 4-6 months depending on the project.
Benefits of Participating in a Community Impact Project
- Confidence in business and technology decision-making
- Expertise from a vetted, trustworthy source
- Access to resources to help with technology challenges
- Potential new volunteers
What type of business and technology needs does a Community Impact Project cover?
Whatever your business or technology need, Apparo will find a corporate volunteer to supply it. From marketing strategy to database management, the goal is to give your organization the business solutions it needs to reach more, serve more and care more.
Here are a few areas where Apparo CIPs have helped local nonprofits:
- Tech needs assessment
- Application selection (CRM, Donor, volunteer management platforms)
- Technology planning & strategy
- Responsive website design
- Marketing/Social Media/Communications plan
- Staff member to regularly attend scheduled meetings and provide any necessary information and resources
- Requested contribution: $500 minimum (depending on project)
Get Started Today