**Date Change: As a precaution against Hurricane Irma, this event has been moved from Sept. 12th, and rescheduled for Oct. 10th. Thank you for understanding.**
Do you want to develop the most successful IT team and make digital transformation a reality? Come explore how leaders attract and retain the valuable resources and skills needed - sourcing and cultivating diversity of thought along the way.
- Apparo: Kim Lanphear - CEO
- Duke Energy: Richard Donaldson - Managing Director of Digital Transformation
- Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated: Sharon Campbell - Director of Solution Delivery
- VMware: Fred Rubino - Director, US East TAM Program
- Gartner: Erica Smith - Senior Client Executive
CIO Insights: Talent Acquisition and Retention
October 10th, 2017, 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
4100 Coca Cola Plaza, Charlotte
- 5:30 p.m. - Registration, Networking and Refreshments
- 6:00 p.m. - Welcome
- 6:10 p.m. - Introduction
- 6:15 p.m. - Panel Discussion
- 7: 15 p.m. - Wrap Up and Thank You!