It's hard to believe we've been living in an app-centric world for over ten years already. Not only do we indulge in them for personal uses, but they've infiltrated the business-place. From B2C and B2B uses, to internal communications, chances are if you have a need, there's an app for it.
Join us for our next CIO Insights forum, A Decade of the Mobile App, as a panel of CIOs from several of Charlotte’s leading businesses discuss the last 10 years of mobile apps.
Highlights of the evening's discussion include journeys, lessons learned and continuing to adapt and deploy mobile apps for customers and employees. We will take a look at Consumer apps, B2B tools, and lastly, our panelists’ internal use of mobile apps within their own businesses.
Cyber security and mobile protection will also be up for discussion, thanks to our underwriting sponsor, Tanium.
- Kirby Miner, SVP of Information Technology for Sunbelt Rentals
- Steve Hagood, CIO, Ingersoll Rand
- Arvy Rajasekaran, CIO, Ally Financial Inc.
- Chris Heck, CIO, Duke Energy
- Egon Rinderer, Head of Global Technical Account Management Team, Tanium
CIO Insights: A Decade of the Mobile App
January 24th, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
4100 Coca Cola Plaza, Charlotte
- 5:30 p.m. - Registration, Networking and Refreshments
- 6:00 p.m. - Welcome
- 6:10 p.m. - Introduction
- 6:15 p.m. - Panel Discussion
- 7: 15 p.m. - Wrap Up and Thank You!