Why keep pace when you can get ahead? Here's your chance to peer into the future of the tech industry.
Find out predictions for the next few years of tech innovation at our next CIO Insights forum - Innovations Ahead. Panelists will discuss topics that will help you drive business forward, including:
- CITIZEN AI: How does the use and training of AI benefit business by benefiting society?
- EXTENDED REALITY: If technology is allowing us to "relocate in time and space," how will it be deployed to remove geographic and information distances?
- DATA VERACITY – a new vulnerability: With data-driven decision-making increasing, how does inaccurate and manipulated data pose new threats on the organization?
- FRICTIONLESS BUSINESS: As strategic partnerships leverage technology to exponentially drive business, how will legacy systems adapt to the necessary agility and speed required?
- INTERNET OF THINKING – analytics at the “edge”: How are companies adapting to the need for analytics happening where it is generated, at the sensor and device?
Conversation will be centered around the findings of Accenture’s 2018 Technology Vision report.
The forum will be facilitated by Michael Redding, Managing Director of Strategic Technology Innovation at Accenture and contributor to Accenture’s annual Technology Vision report.
- Hafid Elabdellaoui, Managing Director, Cybersecurity & IT Compliance, Duke Energy
- Jeff Hughes, CIO, Brighthouse Financial
- Lalit Thakur, Head Data & Analytics – Value Based Business Unit, Novant Health
CIO Insights: Up-and-Coming IT Trends
March 13th, 2018, 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
4100 Coca Cola Plaza, Charlotte
- 5:30 p.m. - Registration, Networking and Refreshments
- 6:00 p.m. - Welcome
- 6:10 p.m. - Introduction
- 6:15 p.m. - Panel Discussion
- 7: 15 p.m. - Wrap Up and Thank You!